Achieving precision material breakdown in just a single operation: that’s the proven capability of the Siedon single-shaft shredder.
Electric drive and hydraulic pendulum feeder, with low energy consumption. The pendulum feed the material against the rotor, equipped with fixed teeth that cut the material fixed against anvil steels. The material will be shredded repeatedly against the stator blade, using the tried-and-tested rotor/stator principle. This continues until the desired size has been achieved and the material can pass through the perforated screen underneath. The result is impressive: superior efficiency and optimum reliability for predefined fragment sizes.
Feature of single-shaft shredder:
- More cutting surface. Less reheating.
- Precise rotor/stator cutting system.
- More cutting surface, self-sharpening geometry.
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs.
- Integrated perforated disk to sort piece sizes.
- Customized screen size.
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing.
- Application-specific drive and cutter element models.
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down.
- Water-proof and dust-proof bearing husing.