Siedon Technologies has designed and manufactured world-class dual shaft shredders for the industrial market from 2009. Siedon’s two shaft shredders use two cutting shafts to provide finite size reduction for applications that do not require small, precision reductions and can be used as final processing or pre-processing prior to grinding or refining.
The material is taken up by the barbed blade, pulled unceremoniously into the machine and then shredded between the blades on the two opposing shafts. Whatever the material – e.g. special waste, WEEE, metal swarf, electrical waste or bulky items – even hard to shred, large-volume materials stand no chance against these two mighty cutter shafts. Perfect results are even guaranteed from fibrous, moist, heat-sensitive, elastic and rubbery materials. And, thanks to its mode of operation as a slow-speed piece of equipment, the Harden’s two-shaft shredder also features quiet and largely dust-free operation.
Features of two-shaft shredders:
- Rugged rotor blade cutting system.
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs.
- Dual shaft system with differential shaft speeds.
- Independently driven shafts or single drive for both shafts.
- Custom rotor speed and torque.
- Custom blade widths to match your required sizing.
- Multi-pass processing if needed to meet required size reduction.
- Programmed reversing when system hits an overload condition.
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing.
- Mechanical and hydraulic drive systems available.