Organic Waste Recycling
As we know, organic waste is anything that comes from plants or animals that is biodegradable. Organic waste recycling is a new industry both to us and you. So, what kind of organic waste can be recycled, below listed some Organic waste recycling accepted:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Plants and flowers
- All yard waste
- Meat, poultry, and seafood
- Eggshells, rice, beans, cheese
- Bones (yes, bones)
- Waxed cardboard products (ex. Chinese take-out boxes)
- Frozen/refrigerated food boxes (ex. frozen pizza, frozen dinners)
- Napkins, paper towels, paper plates
- Milk cartons, tea bags, coffee grounds and filters
- Parchment and waxed papers
By throwing organic waste into your garbage bags, which are thrown in landfills, this natural process is halted. All of these organic waste can be do some proper treatment in the organic waste recycling line, then wastes can become useful, regaining a new life. If we value our resources and try our best to go recycling, the resources of our earth will not be exhausted.
More importantly, composting is extremely beneficial to the environment. Composting is nothing new; it is what goes on naturally all around us.
Here is a organic waste recycling example, see video